Your Vote is Important
Join me in creating great public schools for all children!
A post shared b Tula Jeng (@sisterpersister) – Get out and VOTE today! My friend Kamahla shows us how it’s done! Vote for progress. Vote for optimism. Vote to honor those who sacrificed so much to guarantee all Americans have right to vote. Every election matters…
Are you registered to vote?
If not, click here for more information.
San Francisco is one of the most stimulating and engaging places for children to grow, learn and thrive. And, our public schools are the front line in the fight for democracy, social justice and economic equality.
We are in this together! Cast your vote in support of…
- Schools that actively partner with families and school partners to create loving, diverse, and empowering learning communities free of bullying and hate-speech
- Curriculum that reflects the unique and beautiful heritage of our diverse city.
- Educators fighting to ensure ALL students have access to high quality instruction and support to meet their highest potential.
- A district that leverages community partnerships in support of teachers, support staff, principals and our amazing public schools
- A leader who will push back on privatizers looking to monetize public education in San Francisco—I will fight to keep the public in public education!
- Responsive leadership that will show up, listen and advocate for district workers and families to ensure our SFUSD keeps it’s promises
- A Board Member committed to investing in our amazing workforce. Teachers, paraprofessionals and other school staff should be able to live and work in our amazing city